If you feel a little lost and have a trouble choosing a Chef, here are some tips that may help to make a decision:
1. Availability. Chefs who have upcoming events are listed on the top of the page. If you have already decided on which day you want to go to a dinner, check the calendar in Chef's profile.
2. Reviews. Check the reviews written on Chef's profile. Who else if not other people who visited Chef can give you advice?
3. Filter. You can filter Chef’s profiles by Date, Number of people, District, Cuisine and Price range.
4. Ask. Contact a Chef directly using either "Request to book" or "Message me" buttons and ask anything you want to know without any commitments.
5. Advice. Also, always feel free to message us directly if you have any questions about our Chefs.
You can always add Chef to your favorites by clicking "Favorite" on Chef's profile and browse his or her profile later.